Monday, November 30, 2015

5 'Small' Bands You Must Check Out!

Hello there! 

Today, as I did last month, I want to change a little bit the script (shall I call it that way?) of this blog, like the stuff I write monthly, since I find it repetitive and that isn't cool to me. 

This time, I decided to share with you 10 bands which aren't very known worldwide, you know, not the typical famous ones, the ones growing and fighting for their space in the world of music! Maybe I've already told you about some of them in posts of news or of covers, but I'll try not to repeat myself. 

1. I'll start with one of my favorite ones, Suck It Up! These guys with a pop-punk vibe that brings anyone back to the 00's that will definitely lift up your mood. Pop-punk's not dead, right guys? ;)




2. Coming from the UK, Through Your Eyes not only shows us that they have great music qualities and write very cool music, but also they show us that they can make very cool music videos to fit them!




3. They're One Mile Left and they're Back In Town! Okay, the bad joke's over... these guys from Germany with this cool pop-punk style and home-made videos are definitely worth a try!




4. Now we cross the lake and go to Florida, where we find the guys from Palm Trees & Power Lines jumping and singing to the rhythm of pop-punk!




5. Last, but not least, we have Send Request! They'll wake up the revel and angry teen inside you and will make you get up and do whatever you want to!






I hope you guys liked these bands, let me know your thoughts below in the comments! Here you can watch the YouTube playlist where I add videos of bands I enjoy - you can also request me some bands to talk about here or just for me to check them out ^-^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment