Thursday, May 26, 2016

Let's talk about "Story Untold"!

Hi guys! I've got amazing things to tell you about! 

Not so long ago, I was telling you that the band Amasic is now called Story Untold. Well, only two days ago, they announced that they just got signed to Hopeless Records (the record label of bands such as All Time Low, New Found Glory, The Used...)! 

Also, they have a self-titled EP out now and have released an official music video for their new single History

Those are such great news! 

Personally, as a person who's been a fan of these guys for more than two years now, all I can say is that I'm very proud of them, I'm so happy that they finally got signed with a record label as great as Hopeless Records. 

I started watching Janick Thibault's covers on YouTube, and seeing how far he's come from there is awesome. I have seen them grow as a band (when they were called Amasic) and it's amazing to see how finally effort and determination make people's dreams true. 

Congratulation guys, you deserve it. I hope you the best, good luck and keep rocking!

No comments:

Post a Comment