Saturday, October 8, 2016

The band Annisokay releases new song - "Loud"

More than a week without posting any post? In any blog? I should definitely apologize about this, but also wasting time saying "I'm sorry I didn't post" is time I'm wasting when I could be talking about music - which is why you're here, aren't you? 

Today, the post-hardcore band from Germany, Annisokay, has released a brand new single off their upcoming album Devil May Care, which is coming out October 11th! 

The song's meaning can be quite blurry and open to interpretation, however, considering the lyrics and the video I would say that it's basically about how short the time we have is and taking advantage of it to say whatever you have to say, what you believe and think it's the truth - even if people won't listen. 

Do you agree, or do you find another meaning to the song? Share your thoughts in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment