Sunday, September 21, 2014

American Idiot's 10th Birthday!

Hey there guys! How are you all doing tonight? Today, it's the 10th birthday of someone really special... and it's called American Idiot!
For those who don't know, American Idiot is the 7th studio album of the pop punk/punk rock band from California, US, Green Day. The album is definitely amazing, and it was released today, 10 years ago. 
The album has sold over 15 million copies worldwide, and there are 5 singles from it: American Idiot, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, Holiday, Wake Me Up When September Ends and Jesus Of Suburbia. I'll review the album, I don't know when, but I'd like to know your thoughts on the albumm, so you can tell me below in the comments!
Below I'm posting the video of one of my favorite songs from the album so you can enjoy it:

No comments:

Post a Comment