Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Villain Of The Story

Hello everyone!

It's been ages since I last reviewed an artist or band, for that reason, I decided to go back at it and today I'm talking about 'Villain of the Story'. 

Villain of the Story is a Post-Hardcore/metalcore band from Minnesota, currently formed by Christian Grey (vocalist), Logan Bartholomew (vocalist), Sean Wayne (bassist) and Michael Ivers (guitarist). Cody Pauly used to be the guitarist of the band but he left it for personal reasons.

The band has released one EP so far, called "The Prologue", which was released March 3rd of this year. 

The first two songs we got to listen by them were "The Holy One" and "Somebody to Care". Their biggest hit came with the release of their single and official video for "A Life Worth Living". For me, it was the first song I listened to by them, and the one that got me to love them! Actually, it's a really meaningul and deep song that gives a very hopeful and important message to the world about people deserving a chance and moslty about loving and helping others - which is more than important, specially in a society that is becoming more and more heartless. 

Also, the video is very meaninful as well! 

On the other hand, their EP also contains other three amazing songs that don't disappoint at all. 

Villain of the Story played Warped Tour two days ago, and they have a great future in front of them as they seem to grow and grow! They have the talent, the good music, and they're reaching the fans so, the only question is, how long will it take until they lead to success? I think that not much long! 

Below I'm posting one of their singles for you to give it a listen, let me know what you think of them below in the comments and tell me if you'd like me to write a review of their EP! Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment