Friday, August 28, 2015

"Boom"

Hello there! 

Today the pop-punk/alternative band from Montreal 'Simple Plan' has released the official music video for their new single "Boom", coming from their new album! We had already had the chance to listen to it before in some live events, such as the APMAs. It's the second single we get to listen from their fifth album, after listening to "Saturday". I liked this new track better, and, honestly think it's pretty cool and it's already stuck in my head! Also the music video is rad, featuring other musicians in the video, which made me excited when I saw it today :)

Astronauts (Simple Plan fandom) have been waiting for their fifth album and, we're finally getting to listen to more of it! I don't know about you, but I'm really looking forward to it, I can't wait. Since it's a Simple Plan album, I'm sure it's going to be great, specially after listening to "Boom". What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment