Saturday, August 15, 2015

'Venom' out now!

What's up guys? 

Yesterday, 14th of August, the heavy metal band "Bullet For My Valentine" released their brand new album 'Venom'. It had been two years since they released a new album, and there we have these guys with something new for us. 

We had already had the possibility to listen to some jams from it, like the singles: "Raising Hell", "No Way Out", "You Want A Battle (Here's A War)", "Army Of Noise" and "Playing God". With such great singles, the album is what it was expected to be. Coming from this band, I personally only could expect great things - and definitely this album wasn't a disappoint. 

As always, they bring us relatable lyrics along with amazing instrumentals. What else can I say? I think that the album speaks for itself. I'm going to share with you one of my favorite and most relatable songs for me off the album. What's your favorite track so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment