Saturday, February 20, 2016

'Taking One For The Team' out now!

Hi my dear readers! 

Only some hours ago, the pop-punk band from Montreal, Simple Plan, released their latest and fifth studio album! After what seemed like forever, Taking One For The Team is finally out - our guys are back! 

There's only a thing I can say... awesome. 

With pop-punk songs that remind us of old days of Simple Plan, about the topics that made us get hooked to their music, but also with songs different from each other. That's really cool, but, what about those acoustic deep songs that probably make you tear up or cry? There are also songs like that, those sad songs these guys make that leave you speechless. 

Besides that, there are severall colaborations with other artists in this album, with artists such as R.City, Juliet Simms and more!

In my opinion, this album's great, and mixes all the little things that made me fall in love with this band, reminding me of their older music but also with a fresh vibe which is great. I think it's definitely what pop-punk needed. 

So, what are your thoughts on this new album? 


No comments:

Post a Comment