Saturday, May 17, 2014

Some news!

Hey, what's up? So, I am here with some news and new music videos which recently came out! 
I will start with the releasing of the new music video of the song 'Would You Still Be There' by the Metalcore band Of Mice & Men. Such an awesome video for such and awesome song. I personally think it is a very good video, what do you think of it? 


Also, the pop-punk band All Time Low released the official live music video for their song 'The Irony of Choking an a Lifesaver'. For me it was very enjoyable and it is pretty cool in my opinion:


The pop-punk band Amasic also released the official music video for their single 'You're A Freak' last week. A very funny one, and the best one by the band so far in my opinion, check it and tell me if you agree with me or not ;)


And, to finish, the pop-punk/pop rock band 5 Seconds Of Summer has just announced they are going to release their debut album July 22nd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment