Tuesday, May 13, 2014

"Weightless"

Hello there! So today, I was listening to 'Weightless' by All Time Low and I felt like writing a post about the song. Well, not exactly about the song, I am going to talk about what the song made me feel, because, for me, the best part of music is how it makes us feel. 
So, I just started thinking of all the people who have ever told me I am not good enough, that my dreams will never come true. About the people who tell us how we are supposed to be, the things we can do and the things we cannot do. Guess what? You, you here reading this post here, you are 100% capable of achieve your dreams. Stop asking yourself "why?", and start asking "why not?". Your dreams will come true, if you fight for them. It is your time to prove all those people who are telling you you are not good enough and you cannnot achieve your dreams wrong. I believe in you even though I do not know you, so, come on! Start working on your dreams and trying to make them true, you need hard work to get what you want, but you have so many chances of getting it if you really try. This post has turned very weird since it was supposed to be about 'Weightless', but, I think it all comes from the quote of the song which says: "maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year". Do not forget that, it is going to be your year! If someone tells you you can't, you should not give a f*ck, and prove them wrong (nothing personal).
Below you can give the song a listen though:



No comments:

Post a Comment