Monday, May 26, 2014

Adam Gontier's 36th Birthday

Hey there everyone! Yesterday, was 25th of May, do you know what that means? It means it was the 36th birthday of Adam Gontier! Well, if you do not know who he is, he is a solo singer who was until 2013 the lead singer of the band Three Days Grace. He is an amazing person and musician, he is married, and his wife is called Naomi (she acts in one of the videos of Three Days Grace, the one for the song Never Too Late). What else can I say about him? His lyrics say everything I wish I could say and I will support him no matter what, and I hope the rest of his fans do the same... and I guess I have nothing left to say. I wanted to post this yesterday but my computer stopped working and when I fixed it it was too late to use it, so... I am sorry about it, but I guess that 'It's never too late', as Adam says :)
By the way, Adam, if for any reason you get to see this post I want to thank you for everything your music has done to me, I wish you the best Adam, you totally deserve it. 
Here you can see some pictures of him:



No comments:

Post a Comment