Tuesday, August 12, 2014

"I'm sorry I disappointed you"

Hey there guys! How are you all doing? I hope you all are doing well :) This post is going to be "deep" again. I apologize if you're not here looking for deep posts and all you want to read about is music. But I felt the need to write about what I'm going to write about. 
"I'm sorry I disappointed you", I've heard/read that phrase before. A lot of times actually. Don't people say that when they harm themselves? Yeah, some people have told me that recently. All were in ask.fm specifically. They told me that because they had harmed themselves, and I have told on twitter that I don't want people to harm themselves. I'm not going to be mad at someone if they harm themselves, even if I actually know them. Why not? Because I understand that self harm is an addiction, and it's not always easy not to do it. Actually sometimes it's really hard not to do it. You don't disappoint me when you harm yourself, I have to admit I feel sad when someone harms themselves, but not because I feel disappointed. I feel sad because nobody deserves that, and I felt like I could have helped more that person.
I'm against self harm, I actually am. But, do you know why I tell people not to self harm? There are a lot of reasons and it could end up being really annoying, so I will just mention a few ones; five reasons. 
1. You're not really getting anything good from that, although you think you do.
2. You think you're the only one who's getting hurt when you self harm, but a lot of people hurt too when you harm yourself. 
3. By hurting yourself, you're inconsciently telling yourself you deserve whatever you're going through, when you DEFINITELY don't. 
4. As you keep doing it, you get more addicted to it.
5. You're better than that shit. 
But also there's a reason why I try to stop people from doing that, there's one which is personal and I don't think I'll ever tell it here, or maybe I will, I don't know. But there's a reason I can actually tell here, and now. I try to talk people out of it, because I don't want anybody to do that to themselves, I wish that nobody ever felt that bad that they harmed themselves. Because, I'm sure that nobody deserves to go through that, and that means that if you're reading this, I don't care who you are or what you've done, and you self harm, you don't deserve it at all. I hate that there's people who treat you that bad that you end up believing you deserve it, but you don't. 
So, if you ever harm yourself, there's not need to tell me you're sorry. Because, you didn't disappoint me, but I'd love it if you messaged me before doing it, so at least I can try to change your mind.
I've said it a lot of times, but I'll say it again, I don't really care if I'm being annoying by telling it. If you need someone to talk to, for any reason, I'm ALWAYS here to listen. I'll always answer any message as soon as possible. You can contact me here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment