Sunday, May 17, 2015

"Between You And Eye" and more!

Hi there!

Here I am with some news for y'all that you'll be pleased to hear :) 

First of all, the post-hardcore band The Color Morale, has released the video for their new single "Between You And Eye" from their album 'Hold On Pain Ends'. The video is amazing, as the song - these guys never disappoint me! 


Secondly, the band from the UK More Than Most has released a wonderful acoustic cover of All Time Low's "Kids In The Dark", with an amazing video in which they are the kids, with a very beautiful setting ;) 



Third and last of all, but not less important, yesterday, Joey Graceffa, a worldwide known youtuber released the official music video for his single "Don't Wait", in which he comes out to the world. It's a very beautiful song and I'm very proud of him :)


These are the news I wanted to share with you, I hope you enjoyed the videos, let me know what you think of them! I hope you guys are having a wonderful night! ^-^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment