Wednesday, June 24, 2015

10 Drum Covers You Must Watch | P.2

Hey everyone! 


In this month's "1o covers you must watch...", I'm going to post 10 drum covers you must watch! I already post 10 drum covers months ago, however, I'm going to post 10 more anyway. 

As I've probably said before, I love drum covers and I spend much time watching drum covers on YouTube. Here I'm posting some of the best ones I've watched. Nevertheless, there are many great ones more!


1. Calvin Bakelaar - Would It Matter (originally by Skillet):




2. Jacob Coleman - Tears Don't Fall (originally by Bullet For My Valentine):




3. Aaron John - Adam's Song (originally by Blink-182):




4. Gianluca Stentorei - Fate (originally by Our Last Night):




5. Brooks Holt - Alone Together (originally by Our Last Night):




6. Sal Piazza - Kick Me (originally by Sleeping With Sirens):




7. Julen Arbiol - Dial Tones (originally by As It Is):




8. Sam Trenck - This Song Saved My Life (originally by Simple Plan):




9. Max Santoro - Murder Mitten (originally by I See Stars):




10. Ryan Uy - Anywhere But Here (originally by Mayday Parade):




What do you guys think of this covers? Let me know your thoughts below in the comments and if you know some rad covers feel free to share them with me! I hope that you enjoyed these covers. I also have a YouTube Playlist with more covers for you to watch. ^-^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment