Tuesday, March 24, 2015

"Take that rage, put it on a page..."

Hello there guys! How are you doing? I hope you're doing well. 

I kinda have this blog forgotten, and I felt like writing on here tonight. I should be sleeping, because lately I don't get proper sleep, but I don't even feel like sleeping. I feel like writing something. 

The other day I was listening to the radio and The Script was playing. Lately I'm getting into that band, and I really like the lyrics of their songs. They're radio friendly, but there are feelings and emotions behind their songs - that's what I appreciate the most in the music. 

It's not only the piano which always adds emotions to the songs, it's the lyrics. I haven't got to listen to many of their songs yet, nevertheless, what I've listened so far was my piece of cake. 

The song by them I'm going to talk about tonight is "if you could see me now". I don't know if you've listened to it or not, but if you haven't, you won't waste your time, I promise. 
The song is pretty sad and beautiful as well. It makes me think. They're dedicating/writing the song to their parents, whom they've lost. I can't go ahead and say I relate to that, because I don't. However, there are parts in which I feel identified. I relate to some parts.

"Music was the home for your pain" okay, do I really need to explain this? Can you guys live without music? I can assure you I can't. To me, music is my best listener, my best advicer and helper. With music, you don't have to fake a smile and say you're fine, it just speaks to you. Isn't it one of the best feelings ever? 

"Take that rage, put in on a page. Take the page to the stage, blow the roof off the place" I think that any artist out there can relate to that quote from the song. That's what artist do. Painters, poets, writers, musicians... they take their rage and turn it into something amazing. 

I relate to that because that's what I do, I focus my "rage" into writing and try to make something good of it. It doesn't always work, however, it mostly does. 

Don't you ever do that? When you're feeling mad, don't you do something creative out of it? It has great results. 


"Would you call me a saint or a sinner? Would you love me a loser or winner?" I want to think that it's normal to ask yourself if people would love your or not if you just became worse... in everything. I don't know about you guys, but I've always been the person who never makes a damn mistake. I'd always try my best and do everything right, never complain or anything. I would always just try to please everyone and not to let anyone down. What's reality? Every time I'd think that I was disappointing everyone and people would love me less. The problem with that is that you always find someone to point out of yourself, something you could improve (or so you think) and all you get is feeling like shit.


You know what? If they don't love you as a loser, they don't deserve to have you when you become a winner. The ones who stay by your side when you're a loser, are worth staying by your side. 


Sometimes I can't stop wondering if someone I haven't seen in ages just came on my way and looked at me, if they'd recognize this person I've become. If they'd smile or be disappointed. I can't get that out of my mind. 


This is it guys, these are my late night thoughts. I hope you liked this post, let me know your thoughts below in the comments and check out the song here:



No comments:

Post a Comment