Tuesday, March 31, 2015

10 One-Man Covers You Must Watch!

Hello there everyone!

Today, I'm sharing with you 10 covers of some kind, and this time I'm posting 10 one-man covers for you to check them out. They're songs of punk/rock/metal/alternative songs from different bands covered each one by one person, the whole track. So, that person does all the instruments and the vocals. Here they are:


1. Antonio Vicente Martín - Welcome To My Life (originally by Simple Plan):



2. Joel Cartera - Sing For Me (originally by Yellowcard):



3.  'Ziomi34' - The World Is Ugly (originally by My Chemical Romance):



4. Luke S: Baeley - Therapy (originally by All Time Low):



5. Dylan James - Dial Tones (originally by As It Is):



6. Dave Winkler - The Reason (originally by Hoobastank): 



7. TheHenry Maneuver - Low (originally by Sleeping With Sirens):



8. Chandra Erin - Be Your Everything (originally by Boys Like Girls):



9. Rick Toth - King For A Day (originally by Pierce The Veil feat. Kellin Quinn):



10. BluePearl - If You Could See Me Now (originally by The Script):



So this is it guys! I hope you liked these covers, what do you think of them? I think they all are pretty good! Do you know any good one-man covers? If so, share them with me, I enjoy watching many different covers! 

Also, here's a playlist in which I add different one-man covers as I watch them: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6PMetVwJO_-zWIl9p69JtCorO-ZiAK0_, hope you enjoyed this post. ^-^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment