Friday, April 24, 2015

'Never Happy, Ever After' out now!

Hey there!


'Never Happy, Ever After', the first full length album by the band from the UK 'As It Is' is out now! As I toldy you guys some time ago, the band recently signed to Fearless Records to release their first album, which is finally out.

The album features the singles "Dial Tones" and "Can't Save Myself", songs which you might have already listened to, or if you've been reading this blog for a while, have heard about because I talked about both of them in previous posts. 

I haven't gotten the chance to listen to the whole album in depth, so I can't make from this a review in this post. Nevertheless, I can talk a bit about it. 

From my point of view, I really enjoyed how they're bringing back the 00's pop-punk sound of bands like Blink-182, Sum 41, Good Charlotte... which I love since those bands are some of my favorite ones, and I love their style (especially in the older tracks). 

In addition, as someone who's been following this band for a while and have been a fan before they signed, I can't forget to comment how much this band has grown since it was formed, and how much they have improved in every single aspect!

I guess that the rest is best that you check it out by yourselves, don't you think? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment