Wednesday, February 26, 2014

"Sleepless Nights"

Hey there! Guess who has released a new single coming from their new album, which will be released this year, Memphis May Fire! I don't know if you have heard about them, but they are a Metalcore band from Texas, US. They have released three albums so far: Sleepwalking, The Hollow and Challenger. And, now they are working on their fourth one. The album will be called "Unconditional", and will be released 03.25.14.. Their new single, relased two days ago, is called "Sleepless Nights". Have you listened to it yet? If so, what do you think about it? My personal opinion is that the single is totally amazing, it's by Memphis May Fire, I wouldn't expected less, the lyrics are amazing and the beat, too. But, honestly, it surprised me; in a good way, do not give me to wrong, I love it so much!  
Here you can listen to the song below if you haven't, then you can tell me what you think:


No comments:

Post a Comment