Friday, February 21, 2014

Thirty Seconds to Mars

Thirty Seconds to Mars.
This time I’m talking about a well-known band. You’ve probably heard about them.
To start, I’ll say they are a rock band from Los Angeles. The band is currently formed by: Jared Leto (singer, bassist, guitarist), Shannon Leto (drummer) and Tomo Milicevic (guitarist). They have won a lot of prices, and, last year they won the EMA of best alternative artist. But I don’t really like to talk about this kind of thing. I prefer to talk about music, not prices, because that is what actually matters in my opinion. Because, in the end, we listen to the music, not to the prices and that stuff. 
Personally, the first song I ever listened by them was "This Is War". It did make me think. It's a really meaningful song that talks about war, but, really the song talks about peace. It's against war, just saying. It really got me. And when a song by any band gets me that way I usually end up checking up more songs by it. And I did. 
All I can say is that their lyrics are amazing and about so many different things. It's not the typical band that just sings about one certain thing, which can be so repetitive. 
They're worth listening to, specially if you are into rock music. Below you can give a listen to their song "This Is War". I hope you enjoy them:


No comments:

Post a Comment