Thursday, June 26, 2014

"End Of Me"

Three days ago, the metalcore and pop punk band from Florida, A Day to Remember, released the official video for their song "End Of Me". I am going to start talking about the song and then I will talk about the video. Well, the song's meaning is better explained with the video I guess, because it can mean a lot of things. 
The video. The kid and the father are the same person. The father ends up damaged and finding out he has wasted his whole life. The "x" the kid writes on the walls are the days, the memories, wasted. His wife/girlfriend leaves because of how he is acting and wasting his life. That's how himself is the end of him, he ends up ruining his life. It's a very deep and meaninful video that deserves to be watched, honestly. It really makes you think. I think it is one of the best videos I have ever seen. Below you can watch it and tell me what you think of it: 

No comments:

Post a Comment