Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Vans Warped Tour is here!

Hey there! What's up? I know this last two months I have not been posting much posts here, I am sorry, but I was busy with finals and I did not have much time to post. But, I am back! :) 
The summer has just arrived, and... do you know what arrives with summer? Yes, Warped Tour! I know a lot of you are going there, or have already gone, am I right? There are a lot of amazing bands playing there, like All Time Low, We Are The In Crowd, Get Scared, We The Kings, Of Mice & Men, Mayday Parade... when I start looking at all the bands that are going to play there I wish I could go there, but I live in Spain, so I have it hard... also youtubers like BryanStars, Damon Fizzy or Johnie Guilbert will go there. More awesomeness is impossible! If any of you are going, let me know and share your experience there this year with me ;) Hope you enjoy there!

No comments:

Post a Comment