Monday, June 30, 2014

Oak Island Acoustic

Hello there :) So, five days ago, the rock band 'Our Last Night' released Oak Island Acoustic, which includes all the songs of Oak Island in acoustic and one bonus track too! Also, two days ago they released a full stream of it on YouTube so if you haven't bought it you can have a chance of listening to it now. I recently bought Oak Island, and I found pretty amazing listening to the acoustic of it. I haven't bought the acoustic one yet though, but I have listened to the full stream on YouTube, and in my opinion is totally awesome, I loved it so much. They are an amazing band and also they are amazing acoustic, which not all bands are, not any band can do a great acoustic sound. I will probably make a review of Oak Island soon, but for now, below I am posting the full stream of Oak Island Acoustic so you can check it out and tell me if you agree with me or not:

No comments:

Post a Comment