Saturday, January 24, 2015

Danny Worsnop leaving Asking Alexandria!

Danny Worsnop, who was the lead singer and screamer for the band Asking Alexandria, has publically announced that him and the band are moving forward in separate ways. 
Two days ago, he published a twitlonger, in which he said: 

"To all my friends and fans: I would like to let you know that Asking Alexandria and I are moving forward in separate ways. Over the last eight years together we've done some amazing things and created something truly special. I now, same as then, want what's best for the bad at this point in time, that isn't me. Asking Alexandria will continue to tour throughout the year and will be working on a new album. I will always support and love Asking Alexandria and cannot wait to see what the future holds for them. I am excited for the next chapter of my life with We Are Harlot and will see you all on the road!"

It's sad to see that he's leaving Asking Alexandria, and, Asking Alexandria fans know that the band won't be the same without him, but I wish him and Asking Alexandria the best in their ways! All I know is that, I'll support both and that, although it makes me kinda sad, if it's the best, I'm glad of it, because what I want is the best for Danny and Asking Alexandria! Anyway, I'll miss him in Asking Alexandria. 
Below, I'm posting my favorite Asking Alexandria song for you to give it a listen by the wau: 


No comments:

Post a Comment