Friday, January 2, 2015

Almost Perfect World

Hey guys :) Today, I've finished publishing the first story I ever publish online, on wattpad. And, I wanted to tell you all a bit about it. 

'Almost Perfect World' is a teenage/drama novel set it Boulder, Colorado, in 2015. The main character is called Anna Filkins. 

Anna is a young girl who's recently lost a very close friend of her. Everything that has happened has made her realize that the world needs a change, and she's decided to try and do everything she can to change the world, and turn it into a better place.

This story talks about the society we live in, about having a purpose in life and doing everything we can to make it true, and it also talks about bullying and the effects it has in people's lives. 

I think that you might like this story if you like drama stories with a moral content.

This is a short review of my story, it would mean a lot to me if you checked it out. If you read it, let me know what you think of it, and, if you liked it, feel free to share it with your firends, family or whoever you think might like it! Thank you so much if you do it, and also thank you so much to everyone who's read it, or shared it, or supported me, or will read it, it means a lot to me <3 

Below I'm posting the link of the story for you to check it out, and also I'm posting the link to a fanfiction I'm currently writing on wattpad as well: 


No comments:

Post a Comment