Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Thank you guys!

Hello there! Okay, so, this post is going to be like, you know, a deep one. I'm sorry, this is not about bands, or youtubers, or music. This post is for you all.
I wanted to dedicate this post to all of you, to the ones who read my blogs, the ones who read the stuff I post on wattpad, the ones who follow me on twitter and support what I do and I'm trying to do, the ones who interact with me, the ones who like the pictures I post, the ones who share my stuff... or basically I prefer to say the ones who are here. No matter what exactly is what you do, the fact that you're reading this right now is something I'm thankful for. 
I know you might be thinking that it's nothing or soever, but it isn't anything. 
Among my blogs, I've recently reached over 14K reads, and that's so freaking amazing! Also my first novel that I'm publishing on wattpad just reached 1K reads last week. Those things might seem like not a big deal, but for me it's just beyond amazing. And it's beause of you. 
Now that it's 31th December and we only have a few hours left until it ends, I wanted to take some time and thank you guys, because you're the ones who did that. 
On the other hand, I guess you probably know that on twitter, or here, or everywhere of the internet where I can I'm trying to help those who are having a hard time in everything I can. And, the fact that actually some of you come to me and trust me telling me your problems and stuff, it means a lot as well. I only do it because I want to help others, and I'm not asking anything for doing that. However, when some of you come to me on twitter, instagram, ask.fm or anywhere on the internet and tell me that somehow I've helped you, whether by talking to you or with the stuff I post... I don't really have enough words to express how much that means to me. When I say that it means the world to me to hear that, I really mean it. I wish I could just show you how much that means, to prove you that, but, for now, you'll have to believe my word because I don't know how to really show you that. 
You're just amazing, you support me, you even offer me your own help if I'm feeling down, you read the stuff I post, you do everything I could even ask for. 
I guess that I have nothing else to say. I want to keep doing what I'm currenly doing, and I hope to get to more people and you know, reach out to those who need it and feel like they have no one to turn to. We could try to reach 5K followers on twitter this new year that it coming ;)
Just thank you all so much for everything, and I really hope you have a happy new year and enjoy this day and you have an amazing new year. You definitely deserve it, I hope you believe that :) HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

No comments:

Post a Comment