Saturday, December 27, 2014

10 Acoustic Covers You Must Watch!

Hey guys! First of all, I hope you all had a nice Christmas day, and you're enjoying your vacations :) 
For the last few months, every month, I've been posting covers of different kind that I consider a must watching, or at least that I personally enjoyed myself watching, and, for that reason I'm sharing them with you. 
Today, I'm showing you 10 acoustic covers that I think you'll enjoy. These covers are covers of rock/metal/pop punk songs. 
Since all are covers of different songs, the order I'm putting them up has nothing to do with their quality, because I consider that comparing covers unless they're from a same song, it's not correct or accurate. 

1. Cody McManus - Hold On (originally by Good Charlotte): 


2. Mathieu Dos Santos - Sunrise (originally by Our Last Night): 


3.  Daniel Lopes - Perfect (originally by Simple Plan): 


4. Lukes Odenthal - Adam's Song (originally by Blink-182): 


5. Alex Vidal - The Runaway (originally by The Word Alive): 


6. Nathan Sims - Lost It All (originally by Black Veil Brides): 


7. Brackston from Fare Thee Well - Jumper (originally by Third Eye Blind): 


8. SayWeCanFly - Hold On Till May (originally by Pierce The Veil):


9. Austin Jones - Drown (originally by Bring Me The Horizon):


10. Janick Thibault - Time Is Running Out (originally by Muse): 


These are the covers. I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did! What do you think of them? Let me know your thoughts of the covers, and, if you know any acoustic covers which are cool, feel free to share them with me! I love listening to acoustic covers and finding some good unknown artists too :) Have a nice day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment