Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Hi everyone! It's already 24th December, and, although Christmas is tomorrow, since I don't know whether I'll post tomorrow or not, I wanted to say merry Christmas to everyone! 
And, since Christmas is almost here, I thought that the best way of showing that is sharing with you guys some really cool pop-punk covers of Christmas songs that I've discovered recently, and some that I already knew. 
Personally, if my family allows me to choose the music we'll be listening to in Christmas, I'll show them these tracks. Maybe they'll hate me after that because they're not much into my music, but, I don't really care. Everyone needs some pop-punk in their lives, right? I hope you enjoy these tracks: 






I hope you all have a merry Christmas and have an amazing time, love you guys, you all are awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment