Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Suck it Up

Hey guys! How are you doing? Yesterday, I discovered in YouTube a small band that I really liked, and I thought that it would be a good idea to write a post about them, called Suck it Up.
Suck it Up is a pop-punk band from Florida (I think, I'm not pretty sure about that). I'm really glad to say that this really is a pop-punk band. It had been  while since I last found a band labelled as "pop-punk" which was really pop-punk, and finding one like this was definitely something great! 
This band is an awesome proof that pop-punk's definitely not dead! Suck it Up seems like the 90's/oo's pop-punk bands, and for me, the 00's were some of the best years of music, it's great that these guys want to bring it back again. With a vibe similar to Blink-182 (if you like them, probably you'll enjoy listening to these guys), I dare to say that Blink-182 is one of their biggest influences. 
Well, it seems like this band is one of those ready to save pop-punk, and they're doing that pretty well, giving a good rendition to the label "pop-punk band". I believe these guys will go far, they have talent, and they make great music. 
Below you can give one of their songs a listen. This song is my favorite one of them, I hope you like it as well. Also this kind of music video is something that I really enjoy watching, and nowadays it's hard to find much videos like this one, although in the 00's they were very popular: 

2 comments:

  1. Here is their last and latest single from 2014 :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWCqsYQCzl4&feature=youtu.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing it with me! I've alredy listened to it. It's pretty good, right? :)

    ReplyDelete