Saturday, December 6, 2014

Daylight

Hello there guys! Today I decided to talk about a pop-punk band from Barcelona, Spain, called 'Daylight'. 
They were formed in 2004, and the band is currently formed by: Olek Burek (vocalist and bassist), Wojtek Burek (vocalist and guitarist), Victor Vera (drummer) and Alber Domenech (guitarist). If you like bands like New Found Glory, A Day To Remember or Simple Plan, you'll probably like these guys!
Their style is a pretty amazing pop-punk, and their lyrics are pretty cool! They keep alive the feeling that most pop-punk songs give you, which is really cool ;) It makes me happy to hear bands like this, especially because I'm from Spain, and bands like this give me hope in music from my country :) This band is great to put you into a good mood and put a smile on your face. 
They have recently released a new album called: One More Fight. I really like it, it's an awesome album! If you guys like the idea, maybe I'll review it in the holidays! 
Meanwhile, below I'm posting one of their songs, called "Now Or Never", from their last album, which is an awesome song, so you can check them out and let me know what you think:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment