Monday, December 15, 2014

"The Kids Aren't Alright"

Hey guys! I've got great news for you! The alternative rock/pop punk band Fall Out Boy has released today a new single from their new album: American Beauty/American Psycho which will be out in January. The single is called "The Kids Aren't Alright". The music is very catchy and the lyrics are pretty cool :) For me, it's such a great song, and it has lit up my day to see that they had uploaded a new single and then listen to it and finding it so awesome. Have you listened to it? If so, what did you think of the song? Oh, and you can already pre-order the CD on iTunes! 
PS.: yes, I thought they had done a cover of the song by The Offpring too, but the song is awesome anyway. 
Below I'm posting the song so you can give it a listen: 

No comments:

Post a Comment