Saturday, January 31, 2015

10 Vocal Covers You Must Watch!

Hello there everyone! As I've been doing every month for a few months, this month I'm going to share with you guys 10 covers of some kind, and this months I'll share vocal covers with you. 

I've watched a lot of vocal covers, and the ones I'm sharing with you are some of the best ones, in my opinion, of course. I think it would be better to say that, I'm sharing with you the ones I enjoyed the most. However, there are more covers that I really enjoyed watching, and that I'll share with you next time I post here other 10 vocal covers. ^-^ 


1. Kyle Ward - Voices (originally by Our Last Night):


2. Danny Case - Never Too Late (originally by Three Days Grace): 


3. Nicola Bergamo - Hold On (originally by Good Charlotte):


4. Mitchell Emmen - Final Masquerade (originally by Linkin Park):


5. Sergio Rodríguez - No Ordinary Love (originally by Memphis May Fire):


6. Keiren Benjamin - Thnks Fr Th Mmrs (originally by Fall Out Boy):


7. Mike Bliss - Hospital For Souls (originally by Bring Me The Horizon):


8. Andrew Hohlfeld - Before I Die (originally by Papa Roach):


9. Luke Tasci - Love Drunk (originally by Boys Like Girls): 


10. Scotty Morace - Untitled (originally by Simple Plan):


So this is it guys! I hope you enjoyed the covers, let me know what you think! Also if you're interested in vocal covers, I made a youtube playlist where I put the vocal covers I like! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6PMetVwJO_8JVZDM53YfsQeZDnlBvlrS 

If there are any other vocal covers you've watched and liked, or you're an artist, and are looking for audience, feel free to share your stuff with me, I promise to watch it and tell you my opinion! :) Thanks for reading and hope y'all have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment