Tuesday, January 13, 2015

"Something's Gotta Give"

Hey there! Today, the pop-punk band All Time Low has released a new video for the first single off their new album "Future Hearts": 'Something's Gotta Give'. The band's new album will be out 7th April 2015. 

The song is pretty catchy, however it's different than what their music used to be; do you consider it good or bad? I liked the song pretty much, but I have to admit I prefer their old stuff. No hate, just my opinion, I like their new stuff, I just prefer the old one. 

What do you think of the new song? I like the vibe of it by the way. Oh, and, talking about the video, I found it really cool and funny! What about you? 

Below I'm posting the video, and you can share with me below in the comments your thoughts of the song and video, and what you're expecting the new album to be: 

No comments:

Post a Comment