Wednesday, July 30, 2014

"All I Did Was Wrong"

Hey there everyone! I'm here to bring you something that you might be interested about :) The pop-punk band from Montreal, Amasic has released on iTunes a brand new acoustic song called "All I Did Was Wrong". I bought the song on iTunes about one hour ago, and, even though I usually listen to a song for more time to talk about it, I've been listening to it since I bought it, so it's one hour listening to it (and I'm still listening to it right now...), so I guess it's okay. I think the song was actually what I kind of was feeling in the moment I checked it out, so I found it really accurate. It made me feel good in some way, I can't explain how, it just did. So thank you guys so much :) The song is about doing things wrong, but having someone who still stays despite of that. When you do things wrong and there's someone who stands by you... it means the world, it truly does, because usually people just leave you. And it actually makes you wonder the reason they didn't leave. I don't really know if there's a story behind the song, or if it means something different from what I said, but this is my interpretation to the song, I hope you like it! If you want to listen to the song and buy it, check it out here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/all-i-did-was-wrong-single/id903918866 
Below I'm posting an image of the album that I screenshot from my computer. You should definitely go buy it, because it's awesome and you won't regret it ;) 

Also below you can watch the official video for the song which is pretty cool, so check it out, you won't regret it:

No comments:

Post a Comment