Wednesday, July 30, 2014

"Falling Away"

Hey! How are you all doing? I hope you're doing well :) 
Well, yesterday, the rock band "Our Last Night" released a new video of their song "Falling Away", which is from their last album Oak Island Acoustic. The song wasn't in the "normal" version of Oak Island, so it was exclusive from Oak Island Acoustic. 
The song is really beautiful, and the video makes it even more beautiful, I love to see people happy, specially when those people make me happy, so seeing Trevor holding Noah and being so happy draws a smile on my face :) I recommend you to give the song a try and watch the video, you won't regret it! Oh, and if you're going to The Come Alive Tour, share your experience and post pictures, that'd be awesome :D By the way, congratulations to Our Last Night, your music is amazing, and you keep getting more and more fans, and being more amazing! 
Below you can watch the video, tell me what you think of it: 

No comments:

Post a Comment