Tuesday, July 22, 2014

APMAS

Yesterday, there were the Alternative Press Music Awards (APMAS). They were the first APMAS, and they were hosted by Mark Hoppus from Blink-182. Since I couldn't watch them because you only could if you had AXS TV or were there, which I wasn't, all I can do is tell you the results of the awards: 
Best international band: Bring Me The Horizon. 
Best album: Sempiternal (Bring Me The Horizon).
Artist of the year: Fall Out Boy.
Song of the year: A Love Like War by All Time Low feat. Vic Fuentes
Most dedicated fans: Black Veil Brides. 
Best drummer: Mike Fuentes (from Pierce The Veil).
Artist Philanthropic Award: All Time Low.
Best bassist: Jaime Preciado (from Pierce The Veil).
Breakthrough Band: Crown The Empire.
Best live band: Pierce The Veil.
Best vocalist: Brendon Urie (from Panic! At The Disco).
Best guitarist: Philip Manansala (from Of Mice & Men).
By the way, I've been able to watch some of the performances, because Alternative Press uploaded some of them in their YouTube channel, and, from that and the tweets I've read, I can tell that it was an amazing event! There were performances of bands like: All Time Low, Sleeping With Sirens, Fall Out Boy, A Day To Remember & more. If you were able to watch them, what did you think? Did you like it? 
Below I'm posting some of the performances and some parts of the amazing event:




Also I wanted to post here too a speech done by Oliver Sykes (from Bring Me The Horizon) after his band won the award for the best album:

No comments:

Post a Comment