Sunday, October 12, 2014

10 Rock Covers of Pop Songs You Must Watch

Hey there guys! Today, I've decided to do something different. This is "10 rock covers of pop songs you must watch!". I was on YouTube, and I saw really cool covers, and I thought it would be a good idea, so there I go: 
P.S.: to avoid any confussion, when I'm saying "rock covers", I include post-hardcore and punk too.

1. Our Last Night - Dark Horse (Originally by Katy Perry):


2. Janick Thibault - Fucking Perfect (Originally by P!nk):


3. Annisokay - Wrecking Ball (Originally by Miley Cyrus):


4. Patty Walters - Story of my Life (Originally by One Direction):


5. Dave Days - All of Me (Originally by John Legend):


6. Out Came The Wolves - Best Song Ever (Originally by One Direction):


7. This Is All Now - Diana (Originally by One Direction):


8. Lovelectric - Don't You Worry Child (Originally by Swedish House Mafia ft. John Martin): 


9. Our Waking Hour - Set Fire To The Rain (Originally by Adele): 


10. Crazy For The Storm - Diamonds (Originally by Rihanna):


So these are the 10 covers. I personally enjoyed them all, that's why I put them here! But I'd like to know your opinion guys, so feel free to comment below and let me know what you think! Some of them are post-hardcore, and others are closer to an alternative rock, but variety is cool, right? Also I'd like to know what you guys think of these kind of posts, so I know if I should do more like these. If you like it, let me know, and I'll post some more posts similar to this one. Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment