Saturday, October 4, 2014

October's News!

Hey there guys! How are you all doing tonight? I'm writing this post to share some news and videos, some of this week and some of them from some weeks ago, but they're still interesting and really cool news you all should know!
First of all, yesterday, the pop-punk band from the U.K., As It Is, signed a contract with Fearless Records! Isn't it amazing? I'm so proud of these guys, they really deserve it! I'm looking forward to listen to their debut album, I'm sure it will be great ;) Below you can watch the video of their welcome to Fearless Records:


Also, yesterday too, the pop-rock duo The Madden Brothers played in Jimmy Kimmel Live! Their performance was totally awesome! They played songs from their album Greets From California, an album I personally think is pretty good :) Below you can watch their performance of the song "Brother": 


And, to finish, yesterday (yes, again yesterday xD), the post-hardcore band Our Last Night, made a YouTube stream, replying to fans and stuff! Below I'm posting it so you can check it out: 

No comments:

Post a Comment