Sunday, October 19, 2014

"Warriors"

Hello! What's up? The band Papa Roach has released today the audio of the first song that comes out from their new album F.E.A.R., which will be out soon! The song is called: "Warriors". 
In my opinion,"Warriors" is a great song. The style of the song is pretty different than their old song and some people are complaining about it. But, here's my opinion.
The sound is still amazing, although it has an electronical sound, you can listen to great guitars and the whole sound of the song is amazing! And the lyrics of it are totally awesome too. I don't know what you guys think of it, but personally, I love the song so much, and I'm looking forward to listen to the whole record. I've been listening to the song in repeat for a long time, and I'm not getting tired of it :) Great job guys, keep it up, you rock!
Below you can listen to the song, and tell me what you think too:

No comments:

Post a Comment