Friday, October 24, 2014

"Feels Like Forever"

Hello guys! Yesterday, the post-hardcore/metalcore band Of Mice & Men released the official music video for their next single from their latest album Restoring Force: "Feels Like Forever". Have you guys already watched it? I watched it yesterday, and I wanted to write a post about it yesterday, but I had to study for a test, so I couldn't :( 
Anyway, here I am doing it! The song is one of my favorite ones from the album; I'd even dare to say it's my favorite one. Well, at least it is the one I listen the most. 
I think that this song has a really deep and relatable meaning, I guess. You know, I think, I believe that we all have days that really feel like forever. The feel like they don't have an end, or you just can't see an end of the day. And, the day is horrible, so all you want is it to end. You just say you're okay, don't you? At least I do, I don't know about you. But, I know a lot of people (I dare to say most people) do. 
On the other hand, I get a message of hope in the song, I mostly get that message when the song says: "can you hold on one more day?". The message I understand from that is, like, like's hard but you gotta hold on, one more day. And, as the song says: "tomorrow you'll heal". 
So this is my interpretation of the song, you can tell me what you think of it, or your own interpretation of the song! Below you can watch the video in case you haven't, it's awesome, you won't regret it:

No comments:

Post a Comment