Tuesday, October 21, 2014

"Everyone should love themselves"

Hello guys! For today's post I'm using a pick-up line, and I'm writing the post about it. "Everyone should love themselves"; this was said by Trevor Wentworth in a livestream. I don't remember what was said before or after but it doesn't matter now. Because, I'm going to talk about the quote itself. 
I think the quote is true. I think the same as Trevor does. 
Nowadays, there's a lot of people with low self-esteem, with a lot of self hate, and I think that it's not right. I'm not saying that having a low self-esteem or whatever is that person's fault. It's society's fault. But, hey, no matter who's the guilty here, what I want to say is that, you should love yourself. Sometimes you just feel like you do everything wrong and you feel like you're worthless. Well, we all feel like that sometimes. If it helps you, it's completely normal to feel like that sometimes. 
On the other hand, what I think you should do when you feel like you're a horrible person, when you hate yourself, is to try to find reasons not to. Instead of looking for reasons to hate yourself, looking for reasons not to. For example, it can be something you're good at, or something about your personality that you love... whatever. I'm sure there's something, at least one thing you'll find. 
I've got an idea for you. I want you catch a piece of paper and, everyday, write one thing you love about yourself. I'm sure you'll find a lot of reasons. And, everyday, read the list whenever you feel like hating yourself. What do you think? I think it's a cool idea, but I'd like to know what you think, and if you're going to do it, it'd be awesome if you let me know it!
If it works, we could do like a project with this, and take pictures and stuff, but I need your help and to know what you think :)
Thanks for reading, love y'all x

No comments:

Post a Comment