Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Punk Goes Pop Vol. 6 & More!

Hey there guys! I've recently heard some news I felt the need of sharing with you because they're awesome ones!
Fearless Records is releasing Punk Goes Pop Vol. 6 the 17th November of this year! Yesterday it was released the official video of the first song from it that has been shown to us: We Came As Romans - I Knew You Were Trouble, which you can watch below! The cover is amazing, you definitely should check it out and also tell me what you think of this cover, and what you thought when you heard there's a new Punk Goes Pop album: 


Also, the band Bring Me The Horizon has announced that their new single is called "Drown", it will be released the 7th December, and it's already on preorder. Some pictures post seem to be from a video; will there be a video for it? I guess probably yes, and I hope so! Oli Sykes (singer/screamer for the band) has post a quote from the song on his instagram: "what doesn't kill you makes you wanna die". Below I'm posting the artwork of the single: 


And, to finish, the band Fall Out Boy has released a new song called "Immortals", from Disney's Big Hero 6, which was inspired by the Marvel comic. Below I'm posting it so you can check it out and tell me what you think:

No comments:

Post a Comment