Thursday, April 24, 2014

Kellin Quinn

Hey! So, today is 24th April, do you know what that means? It means it is Kellin Quinn's birthday! Afterwards, I decided to write this post about him. 
He is the lead singer of the Post-Hardcore band "Sleeping With Sirens" and owner of the clothing line "Anthem Made". Also he has colaborated with a lot of successful bands, like Pierce The Veil or Memphis May Fire.
Let's talk about his life and that stuff now. His full name is Kellin Quinn Bostwick and he is from Medford (Oregon). As a kid he had a hard time, because his father left his family and his mother had to separate from him. 
He is now married with Katelynne Quinn (they got married in 2013) and has one daughter called Copeland. 
In my opinion, he is one of the greatest singers I know. His vocal range is amazing and I love how his voice sounds :) Also, he is an amazing person. He is so nice with his fans and with people around him. I think he is a great example for young people and to prove what I am saying I am going to post some of his quotes ;) 













No comments:

Post a Comment