Wednesday, April 30, 2014

New music videos!

I came with some interesting news for all of you :D Well, not exactly news, but actually what I am showing you are some new videos uploaded recenly of some different bands! The bands I am talking about are Mayday Parade, with their single "Hold Onto Me" (released two days ago); You Me At Six, with their single "Cold Night" (released two days ago too); and Our Last Night, with their single Dark Storms (released yesterday). I do not know if you have seen them yet, so that is why I thought it would be a good idea to post them here. All the videos are amazing, so are the songs (but the songs had already been released, so, if you like these bands you would probably know the songs). Below you can watch all the videos, I hope you like them:



No comments:

Post a Comment