Sunday, April 6, 2014

"Stop And Stare"

The song I am going to talk about today is called "Stop And Stare", and it is by the pop-rock/alternative rock/piano rock band from Denver, Colorado "OneRepublic". I do not usually talk about them much, but I really love them and think they are amazing. This song is a really known one by them, even though there are more songs that have been way more famous. But, for me, it is one of my favorite ones by this band. The message I get from it is simply awesome. Sometimes, all you have to do is, as the song says, stop and stare, because, I do not know, this song is kind of weird (in a good way), oh, or not weird, whatever. This is a song which really changes according to the person who listens to it and I do not think it really has a meaning in common to everybody. I kind of relate it, like, when you are lost. Not physically lost, but lost inside you. You do not know what to do, or say, or who you actually are, or who you have become. You want to run away, but things are not that easy, you cannot just run away. 
That is my interpretation to the song. Which is yours? ;) Below you can give the song a listen in case you have not before:


No comments:

Post a Comment